Microsoft will provide as much as $ 120,000 in Azure credit and cloud storage to B2B semifinalists in Platzi’s Demoday program.
Develop Your Enterprise,
Not Your Inbox
Keep knowledgeable and be a part of our every day e-newsletter now!
4 min learn
“The finalist startups are distinctive. In complete, they’ve added $ 4.6 million in income within the final six months and have created greater than 200 jobs. As well as, they mix the power to have traction, make a product and handle as groups, ”Juliane Butty, director of Startups at Platzi, the web schooling platform, mentioned in an announcement.
Throughout DemoDay, startups created by their college students current their venture to buyers, specialists, and the group itself, together with CodeStream, a software program developer instruments agency that has dedicated to investing $ 50,000 within the three greatest startups within the contest. . As well as, corporations corresponding to Google, Amazon, Microsoft or Hubspot’s Freshwork program are additionally allies. Microsoft will provide as much as $ 120,000 in Azure credit, its cloud storage, to the highest 20 startups within the B2B class.
The successful crew will be capable to journey to Silicon Valley and speed up their enterprise. As well as, you’ll obtain workshops with trade mentors, founders, leaders of profitable startups born within the area, in addition to on-line programs from specialists corresponding to Pamela Valdés, founding father of Beek.io, Santiago Zavala, Accomplice of 500 Startups or Tiago Sada, ex VP of Progress at Grin and a part of the Y Combinator alumni.
Picture: Courtesy Platzi
The 12 chosen startups
The 12 chosen startups come from 5 totally different nations: Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Peru and all of them direct their enterprise fashions to a large spectrum of issues within the area with options based mostly on know-how.
1. Synthetic Nerds (Mexico) : They promote enterprise communication with new gross sales channels based mostly on synthetic intelligence corresponding to chatbots, socialbots and voicebots
2. Ecogreen Mundo (Peru) : Environmental engineering firm that makes use of sensible logistics to gather used oil from eating places, resorts and meals corporations.
3. Ecomm-App (Argentina) : Platform for SMEs and entrepreneurs that provides evaluation and administration options built-in to Mercado Libre and digital wallets, inventory and digital invoicing.
4. Emissary.mx (Mexico) : Sensible success platform for order administration from product storage to closing supply.
5. Homely (Mexico) : Platform that connects trusted cleaners with individuals who have to preserve their houses or places of work clear.
6. Hoppia (Mexico) : Platform to simply manage digital occasions with avatars and mini video games in 3D.
7. MisFinanzasPersonales (Colombia) : Platform that helps folks rework their private funds with recommendation, programs and monetary simulators.
8. Nuobond (Mexico) : Complete monitoring that mixes scientific data, assessments and outcomes to find out the organic origin of indicators, signs or circumstances associated to psychological well being. All via algorithms for the processing of knowledge from scientific publications and medical guides.
9. Riqra (Peru) : B2B ecommerce suite for producers and distributors. It enhances the administration of the sellers with a B2B on-line retailer, in such a means that clients entry 100% of the catalogs and generate their orders 24/7 from any machine.
10. The Meals Market (Argentina) : Market that connects native meals producers with shoppers via machine studying to offer distinctive and accessible buying experiences in Latin America.
11. Whataform (Chile) : Nano e-commerce net platform that enables entrepreneurs to start out promoting services or products on-line and obtain clients on WhatsApp in simply 10 minutes.
12. WorkUniversity (Colombia) : Platform that connects college students with monetary sources corresponding to job grants or job alternatives.